A screenshot is a great way to share information with others. People mainly use a screenshot to share their game score, bug report, or any other vital details. So every new phone comes with an inbuilt feature to take a screenshot. As the technology grows, many new ways came up to take a screenshot.
So here in this post, we are going to tell you the new ways of taking a screenshot on Samsung phones. This post mainly covers the screenshot feature of Samsung M series phones. With this method, you can easily take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M30s, M30, M20, M10, M40, and others.
How to Take a Screenshot in Samsung M30s/M30/M20/M10/M40
Palm Swipe Method to take a screenshot
This is a motion sensor technology to take a screenshot. Follow the steps below to enable this technique:-
- Firstly go to the setting of your Samsung phone.
- Now go to the advanced features and tap the motion and gesture.
- Enable the “Palm Swipe to Capture” option.
- Now visit the screen you want to capture.
- Move your palm from the top of your phone to capture the screen.
Power and Volume Button
It is the standard method which is available on most of the android phones.
- Visit the screen which you want to capture.
- Press the Volume down and power button simultaneously.
- Hold for a few seconds to capture the screen.
Screen Touch With Assistant Menu
Taking a screenshot with the floating Assistant Menu option.
- Visit to the settings of your phone.
- Select Accessibility Options.
- In the accessibility option, choose the interaction and dexterity.
- Now enable the Assistant Menu.
- Visit to the screen you want to capture.
- Tap the floating assistant menu and choose a screenshot to capture the screen.
Taking a screenshot is must required features of today’s smartphone. In this post, we learn how we cant take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M30s and similar other M series phones.